The formation of the cervical spine occurs when most people have to spend most of their lives forcing themselves to sit up. If it takes a long time to read or write something, it "sprays" on your neck when you are in the same situation - you have clearly felt that it is a very unpleasant feeling. Why does this happen?
The part of our neck consists of seven calls and is maintained directly here by a poorly developed muscular system. The muscles disappear and spasm occurs, the mobility of the vertebrae decreases, and the neck has to move with work. Such difficulties are inevitably associated with the condition of the spinal discs, which leads to their initial deformation and the first stage of occlusion. The disease generally does not stop and progresses and progresses to deeper changes. How this should not be allowed and how to treat cervical osteochondrosis is the task of this article.
Enough to talk to yourself
Before reading more, I'll ask you a question: are you still looking for extravagance, how do you get started or will you start cycling? "
Hurry up to burn you: it is almost impossible to restore cycling in the final stages of the disease! The sooner you start treatment, the better your chances of not being disabled for life!
Some medications relieve pain with anti-inflammatory, disinfectant tablets, and ointments from advertising, creating blocks, but cycling does not cure it.
Symptoms and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
Remember to preview. In a general article on osteochondrosis, we have described the four stages of osteochondrosis, all of which also apply to cervical ocular diseases.
As the disease progresses, intervertebral complaints are used only because the nerves passing through them cause calves to appear. The cervical intervertebral space is narrower than other parts of the spine, so the neck is the most vulnerable to disease.
Cervical osteochondrosis is one of the most common and widespread causes, symptoms and complications of diseases. In addition, there is no height limit for this: it is possible to get sick for both a baby and a deaf old man.
The causes of the disease - generally the same thing and with the manifestation of any kind of octeochondrosis.
Numerous and unexpected symptoms are associated with the proximity of the cervical spine to the brain. The nature of the symptoms is strongly associated with the challenge of having a deformity, and the following are nerve densities. More often such changes occur in the 5th, 6th and 7th rings. By diagnosing the location of cervical osteochondrosis, it is possible to reliably determine what symptoms are causing it.
Due to its direct connection with the nervous, muscular and circulatory systems, these symptoms became known as the syndrome. Let's see the main ones.
Cope's Nervous Syndrome- When the nerves to cope are constricted, painful events of various localizations occur:
- darkness and back pain
- pain in the neck, shoulder, under the paddle
- Removing the shoulder strap
- Improve language movement
- loss of finger sensitivity, etc.
Peptic Aptery Syndrome- In the area of spinal disc deformities, narrowing of the blood vessels passing through the cervical spine may also occur. Spinal pressure is especially dangerous. As a result of eating blood, the following symptoms, which can be mistaken for the manifestation of others, are detected and appear.
- severe headache that creeps, bites, and sometimes pulsates in the form of nausea
- feeling a headache
- out of the box leads to headaches (dizziness), even consciousness
- walking with movement coordination
- visual and hearing impairment: dark eyes, screen vision, ringing or noise in your ears
Severe damage to apteria can lead to cerebral ischemia, which manifests itself in a sudden decline in protected consciousness.
Adaptive-reflexive syndrome-looks like
- sharp pains in the neck, exacerbated during turns and inclinations, cough, laughter
- Pain, tension and swelling in the muscles of the back, neck, shoulders, shoulder pads
- glenoid epicondylitis - adnexal dysplasia (where the glenoid muscles connect)
Compositional myelopathy- This syndrome occurs when the spinal cord is pressed against the spinal cord, between the spine or the back of the head. In this case, you can observe the following:
- feeling of weakness and numbness at the end
- feeling of electric shock in the hands and feet during head movements and other unpleasant events
Craniovertebral Syndrome- associated with unnaturally severe accidents that show such phenomena:
- cerebral apacnoiditis
- head movement with head movement
- Symptoms of severe headache with vomiting and nausea.
Outcomes of cervical osteochondrosis
In addition, the cervical section can cause a heart-like phenomenon such as eye disease, energy, or a history of similarity.
Povыshennoe aptepialnoe davlenie - pochti neizbezhny cpytnik sheynogo octeohondpoza, ppichem gipeptoniya, nachinaya Pepvoy ctepeni'dan (140 - 150 mm) poctepenno vopopettar voptaptet voptaptet voptaptet voptaptet voptaptetAntihypertensive drugs and diet, normalize blood pressure only for a while. But the reason - if you do not treat osteochondrosis, it will revive outside the hypertensive crisis. And only the elimination of the main problem and the real treatment of cervical osteochondrosis is slow, but it constantly lowers blood pressure.
Another complication of cervical shock iscervico-brachial syndromepyrexia, developed while riding a bicycle. The crying cycle can cause loss of movement and swelling, and the pain intensifies as you try to respond to the hand or hand. Cervical-brachial syndrome occurs during dystrophic changes between the 4th and 5th rings: the irritated nerve ignites in the back of the muscle with the spine. Periodic treatment is sometimes delayed.
As you can see, cervical spine disease is a disease with very long-lasting consequences, it is necessary to try again and again. If we summarize the above information, then a short list of the most serious events and related diseases:
- Disk Tracking
- drag each other
- cerebral ischemia
- CNS diseases
Treatment of cervical spine osteochondrosis
Not only to treat the symptoms of such a disease, but only: this treatment should be provided in a single package: add
The standard treatment regimen for cervical octeochondrosis includes the following application of the following media:
- They form new paravertebral blocks in case of unbearable severe pain
Preparation for the survey:
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NPVC):
- Diclofenac sodium, ibiprofen, nimesulide, meloxicam Recently, meloxicam has been used more frequently to treat pain syndrome with relieving symptoms because it does not cause addiction with long-term use. NPVC works together and relieves pain at the same time, so analgesics for pain relief are used by everyone.
However, NSAIDs do not always help, and if treatment is ineffective, the following types of medication are used:
CPVS- steroid anti-inflammatory drugs:
- Ppedenizolone, hydrocortisone acetate
All drugs can be used in the form of tablets, pins, tablets and mazes.
Editors and Antidepressants
- Pediatric - valerian, pyctypnik,
- Antidepressants - amitriptyline, venlafaxine
It is extremely important to treat high blood pressure during treatment, as it is painful without night and day, so it is possible to dispense with a sample. However, such a tool is prescribed only by a neurologist, and at least because they are addictive and have many side effects.
The pain never goes away until the mice, which are following in the footsteps of the spinal cord reflexes, are "released" by sending warning signals. To ensure this reflex action, special muscle muscle relaxants are used - midokalm, baclofen, sirdalud.
Now the pain is over, but let's talk about how we came to this day. Until then, the symptoms, which were very confusing, painful and did not allow to live, were only eliminated. Unfortunately, many do not forget everything after this very short period of time and come back to life thinking that they are completely awake whenever they want.
II. Recovery period
We have to "kill a few rabbits at once" because we feel so bad:
- will then close in the head while trying to turn to the other side, then the feeling of fainting, pressure will be loaded;
- with the memory of something, at night - crazy, in the beginning - a fear;
- Weakness is terrible and everyone is indifferent
To overcome all this, you should take 10-14 days of treatment with drugs, usually in the form of drops, which may include the following substances:
For better brain blood supply and supplementation
- Piracetam, aminophylline, deproteinized hemoderivative of calf's blood, vinpocetine
To improve exchange rates and increase immunity
- Vitamin C and B vitamins
You must continue the meeting at the same time.
After completing this course, we begin to recover and recover. These are the longest periods: we have eliminated the symptoms and consequences of failure, and now you should try to treat this pathology for yourself, and that's good.
III. Vostokovitelny period
We restore the gravel tissue of the cervical spine with the help of special treatment devices:
- chondroitin sulfate, glycosaminoglycan-peptide complex
We also use the same components to rub.
We use drugs to improve calcium metabolism in bones and overall metabolism in tissues.
- Calcium D3, phytin, vitamin complexes A, B, C, E
IV. Rehabilitation period
During this period, if occipital disease of the cervical region is unacceptable (first stage is eaten) or spinal disease, we must treat it with the help of the following types of treatment:
Physiotherapeutic treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
- Electrophoresis, UVO, magnetotherapy, laser therapy, balneotherapy (mud therapy), etc.
- Manial therapy
- Sports therapy (medical physics)
General treatment methods
- Pacio should have a lot of pika and, as you know, produce salt. Don't add food either
- Sprinkle a tablespoon in a glass of water: drink a gift for 1-2 months
- Good for cycling, relieves pain and inflammation, a little to restore the plant pot
- Adding leeks to the affected area is used to treat cervical osteochondrosis.